The last one was pretty successful, I think we got most of the songs and those that we didn’t, well I can’t remember what they were anyway. My itunes was re-written for a new computer and ipod, so we may never know.
But for your entertainment, here’s another 25 second lines of songs for you to guess. I’m looking for the first line, the artist and the song and I’ll put your name next to it if you get it right. Oh, the fame!
- White lips, pale face Breathing in snowflakes. Ed Sheeran, A Team guessed by Louise
- Just like me love everlasting.
- One Love, one heart Let’s get together and feel alright. Bob Marley, One love guessed by Helen.
- I’ve waited hours for this I’ve made myself so sick I wish I’d stayed asleep today. The Cure, Close to Me guessed by Louise.
- A few questions that i need to know, how you could ever hurt me so I need to know what I’ve done wrong and how long it’s been going on. All Saints, Never Ever guessed by Helen
- When I’m cold inside you are warm and bright.
- Everytime I close my eyes it’s you It’s you and I know now who I am. Newton Faulkner, Dream Catch Me guessed by Louise
- Someone stole all the air so I can’t speak.
- I need someone who really cares.
- I don’t tell anyone about the things that we have done.
- I haven’t slept at all in days It’s been so long since we have talked. The Corrs, What can I do guessed by Helen
- Forget, I’m not sure I could.
- I wanna see the sunshine after the rain I want to see bluebirds flying over the mountains again. Berri, Sunshine after the rain guessed by Helen.
- Haven’t you noticed me drifting?
- You either got it or you don’t.
- She had your boxers on and was listening to your song.
- See him surface in every shadow on the wind I feel his breath.
- I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you, You’re a dreamer and dreaming’s what you do. McFly, Sorry’s Not Good Enough guessed by Kay
- Tell me are you feeling strong? Strong enough to love someone. McFly, Shine a Light guessed by Kay
- I guess that’s deja vu, but I thought this can’t be true.
- My head got wet in midnight dew.
- Hey there Delilah, what’s it like in New York city? I’m a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Plain White Ts, Hey There Delilah guessed by Kay
- Looking back it seems so clear now.
- I never really knew that she could dance like this She makes a man want to speak Spanish. Shakira, Hips Don’t Lie guessed by Kay
- Only two for tea dear.
Put your guesses in the comments and let’s see how you do…
3 thoughts on “The Second Line Song Game: Part Deux.”
3. One love, one heart… Bob Marley- One Love
5. A few questions that I need to know, how you could ever hurt me so… All Saints- Never Ever
11. I haven’t slept at all in days… The Corrs- What Can I Do?
13. I wanna see the sunshine after the rain… Berri- Sunshine After the Rain
1 – White lips, pale face/Ed Sherran/A Team
4 – I’ve waited hours for this/The Cure/Close To Me (but I didn’t realise it was the first and second line so maybe I’m wrong?)
7 – Everytime I close my eyes it’s you/Newton Faulkner/Dream Catch Me
10 – now is this Ingrid (/Cheryl) or just very close to it?
1. A-team, Ed Sheeran / white lips, pale face…
18. Sorry’s not good enough, McFly / I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you…
19. Shine a light, McFly / tell me are you feeling strong…
22. Hey there Delilah, plain white t’s / hey there Delilah what’s it like a New York City…
24. Hips Don’t Lie, Shakira (and Wyclef?) / I never really knew that she could dance like this…