- 225g plain flour
- 3 heaped tsp baking powder
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp nutmeg
- 2tbs runny honey
- 3 large black bananas, mashed
- 75g Vegetable or Sunflower oil (weight)
- 50g blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Mash the peeled bananas with a fork, our on the honey. Mix well with oil and sugar. Some of the oil may create a slick over the top of the mixture, but don’t worry about that!
- Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon, and combine well.
- Add the blueberries and anything else you fancy.
- Baked in a greased and lined loaf tin for 20 minutes, before checking. Cover with foil, if the loaf cake is browning. Bake for another 40 minutes (approximately).